Saturday, November 7, 2009

Update :)

Back updating. Hmmm exam is finally over so if any of u peeps plan to do anything, pls count me in. I'll see what I can do :)

Went to summit just now to repair my computer. Apparently, mom tried to be ' Mrs. Handyman DIY ' and fixed her burner and it got screwed. So frustrated, she bought it to Summit to fix it. And I, as always, have to do the heavy work which is, carry the desktop FROM the parking lot, to the shop she used to repair the computer 3 to 4 levels UP. Since there was some Astro On Demand shyt going on, so I was forced to make a detour. I could barely feel my limb when I put the desktop down at the shop. And, everyone looked at me carrying the desktop like their first time seeing a desktop. Feel so glamorous HAHA. Then sis, wanted to trim her hair so followed her. Went for sushi after that. Then, time to go home =) Me, carry the desktop down again...

Mom, very very smart of her to leave her bag of clothes she bought at the repair shop. Me, again ran 3 to 4 levels up just to get her clothes =.=

Signing off :)

No comments: