Sunday, November 1, 2009

=D


Not moon actually, exam HAHA. Yesh 3 more days and exam are finally oveeerrrr :D And I shall kiss form 2 good buy and get ready for form 3.

Went to Amcorp Mall with dad just now for window shopping? Dad wanted a porcelain pot to cook chicken soup since the current one is too small but we still didn't manage to find any. I, on the other hand, was hoping to get a nice torchlight and we FOUND one 8D But dad didn't really agree to get me one since it's a little too expensive and he can get me the exactly same one for a cheaper price. Why I want a torchlight? I lost mine ._.

Yea that's the one I want. Blue LED light :) Funny how easy we can search for images just with Google Images :D

Anyways, I bought 2 books to waste my time while in Amcorp Mall =) HAHAHA

No comments: