Saturday, January 2, 2010

I love Mario :D

Its a new year and new year means new start ;D Lucky enough for me, I'm still in B class. Which means 3B ;D Yea its what I've been wishing for since the end of third term exam. As long as I don't drop class its okay with me. But I'd rather stay in B class than move forward to A.

So, today I tried to wake up at 6 in the morning since I'm in morning session this year and it took me real effort to do so. Tried on Friday, failure. Saturday, failure and finally today I did it :D Have to set 3 alarm clocks just in case I switch one off and continue staying in my dream land. So I woke up, sis was still using the computer and turned it off when I got up. Brushed my teeth, wash face all then got downstairs. Tried to make half boiled egg but left it there too long and it turned to boiled egg.

No comments: