Tuesday, November 24, 2009

e@Curve :)

Yo peeps its 1.21 a.m. right now and I'm enjoying my maggi :) Not really enjoying actually. Maybe I put too much water in it. See, add too much water and it'll ruin your whole maggi -.- Yea I couldn't sleep cause I was hungry so got up and feed myself with maggi :) I'll just have to wait for it, it's still hot...

Went to the The Curve just now. Hmmmm nothing much there. Christmas decorations are up but no lights. How sad... Well they better get their ass moving, Christmas ain't gonna wait for anyone :D Sis wanted Levi's jeans but there wasn't the one she wanted there. Oh well, she'll just have to go back to Sunway to find one...

Speaking of LEVI'S, just wanted to know how is that word pronounced :D Me, for instance, pronounce it as ' leh-vice' Don't mind my spelling pls. Some people, as I heard of it before, pronounced it as 'leh-vees' or or or 'leh-vice-ses'. I find it really really amusing just the way people pronounce it and go HUH ? Since I can't find dictionary with the word Levi's so I don't really know the proper way to pronounce it and Wikipedia definitely won't include the way to pronounce it. But I know it's a fella's name :D

Back to the jeans, 200 bucks for one? I think... Didn't really see the price. But, I'm still hunting for my shoe :) Maybe I'll attach the photo on the next post.

Btw, SALE ~ hoho

No comments: